The Section is seeking articles for submission to its newsletter known as The Aquaduct. The Aquaduct has previously been a hardcopy newsletter that was mailed out quarterly to NJ-AWRA members. The new version will be electronically and directed to individual member e-mail addresses. The following criteria will be considered for submitted articles:
· Author must be a current member of the Section
· Articles should be on a water-related topic (planning, science, policy, etc.) on a current or recent work-related project.
· Article summaries should be no longer than 3 paragraphs. NJ-AWRA will host the entire digital report/article of up to 10 megabytes on its website (pdf format preferred). Images can be sent as jpgs. Or if you have an external weblink to your entire report/ article that would work as well, so long as the summary is included as a separate document.
· Articles should summarize the topic (company, agency, organization, funding source, purpose, outcome/project status, etc.)
· Article summaries and entire report/article are to be submitted to the editors of the Aquaduct at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org